[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Sun Nov 9 10:57:40 CET 2008

> - Amendments Sixteenth to Eighteenth annulled due to having been
> proposed out of time
> <http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Central#Introduction>
> -according to International wiki page's clock
> <http://int.piratenpartei.de/index.php?title=Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Central&action=history>,
> about an hour and a half past last deadline-
Oh come on. We're mostly Europeans and asleep at that time of day, so I
see no valid point in rejecting them if our motive is to include as many
as possible of them and produce a manifesto we can agree on. Some of us
put loads of hours into real, face to face party work to be able to
participate in elections next summer (which we are deadly serious about
at the moment), so the time left for editing a cumbersome wiki is minimal.

Unless you present a valid argument for not including these (aside from
sticking to the clock by the minute), I will view this exclusion as an
end in itself....

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board