[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Sun Nov 9 12:30:32 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala wrote:
> P.S.: I have one doubt: which kind of amending did Piraattipuolue
> choose? individual, or as a party? I mean, if it was individual, it
> wasn't required to be Anton the one who propose the amendments; as he
> says he was busy, he might have delegated the duty into another
> Finnish mate. Instead of blaming bureaucracy, you should think of why
> the amendment was proposed out of time.
To clarify:
We had members review the manifesto and submit complaints/proposals of
modification to me, out of which I, as responsible for (among other
things) the manifesto project in our party, would then filter out those
already covered by other parties' amendments and rework those that
weren't into amendments to propose, which I did. In that sense, we
proposed as a party.

directly add me -aiarakoa at hotmail.com, aiarakoa at gmail.com ...
 > depending on which kind of IM software you use-? I would like to
settle this quarrel without any more injuries xD

I shall.

Gagis wrote:

> We are supposed to be a movement against excessive bureauracy...
> Having such in our own ranks is ridiculous

I think Carlos is right in that we can't be overly flexible in the sense
"out of control".

 > This is not going well.

Let's still try to keep up the good spirit and not get depressed about
things. There is no need to get hysterical.

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board