[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 9 12:14:36 CET 2008

De: Gagis <wildfinn at gmail.com>
Enviado: domingo, 9 de noviembre, 2008 11:59:02
> We are supposed to be a movement against excessive bureauracy... Having such in our own
> ranks
> is ridiculous.
>
> This is not going well

As I said, representatives are up to counter this decision -and find me a replacement altogether-.

> I suggest we are as flexible with the process as we can, for it will not succeed at all at this rate.

Flexibility? There has been a deadline extension, for an extra week. I repeat, why nobody complained then? why nobody said "hey let's gonna make this extra time a little longer"? It's not about bureaucracy, it's about commitment -we agree something, we fulfil that something-. Regards,

                                                                 Carlos Ayala
                                                                  ( Aiarakoa )

                                           Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: I have one doubt: which kind of amending did Piraattipuolue choose? individual, or as a party? I mean, if it was individual, it wasn't required to be Anton the one who propose the amendments; as he says he was busy, he might have delegated the duty into another Finnish mate. Instead of blaming bureaucracy, you should think of why the amendment was proposed out of time.