[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Mon Nov 10 01:13:20 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala skrev:
> [...]
I think I agree with you both here.

The reason we have a deadline is that we need to get things finished.
Without a deadline nothing gets done.

Having said that, I also think that we should include Antons proposed
amendments, as they have not really delayed the process.

I fully understand that Carlos wants to be strict about the deadlines,
as the deadlines are driving this process forward. But I think we should
let this pass, as it did not delay the process.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.