[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Sun Nov 9 12:13:20 CET 2008

> No drama, as I'm dispensable: if representatives don't agree with
> deadlines being observed, I'm sure there are many other people capable
> of doing my work. Regards,

I do not question your talent in this matter, and you have certainly
made a valuable effort in organizing this project. If nobody else
objects to rejecting these amendments (16-18), I will accept that. It's
just that I think things like these are a bit silly.

And yes I am fully aware of that I agreed on the new deadline. To
elaborate on the condition - I was surprised by the unplanned
lengthiness of a party event yesterday, leading me to miss the deadline
by around 90 minutes.

Warmest regards,

Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board
Piraattipuolue - The Pirate Party, Finland
http://www.piraattipuolue.fi