[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 9 12:23:36 CET 2008

De: Anton Tamminen <anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi>
Enviado: domingo, 9 de noviembre, 2008 12:13:20

> If nobody else objects to rejecting these amendments (16-18), I will accept that. It's just that I
> think things like these are a bit silly.

I also won't object whatever decision does the rest of representatives adopt regarding this issue. About silliness ... well I think I've explained fairly enough my viewpoint.

> And yes I am fully aware of that I agreed on the new deadline. To elaborate on the condition - I
> was surprised by the unplanned lengthiness of a party event yesterday, leading me to miss the
> deadline by around 90 minutes.

Such things can happen, indeed; however, as I've just told Gagis, as you're such a busy man, you might have delegated the duty of proposing those amendments to another Finnish mate -unless Piraattipuolue forcibly has to propose amendments as a party instead of individually, of course-.

> Warmest regards,

Same to you. May you send me your IM account to my mail aiarakoa at yahoo.es, or directly add me -aiarakoa at hotmail.com, aiarakoa at gmail.com ... depending on which kind of IM software you use-? I would like to settle this quarrel without any more injuries xD

                                                                Carlos Ayala
                                                                 ( Aiarakoa )

                                          Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman