[pp.int.general] About which german amendments have to be annulled

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Mon Nov 10 16:43:29 CET 2008

Hi Carlos,

and thanks alot, that you already split my collective attempt into
correct amendments (11-15).
I have now gone thru all the amendments and want to

1) keep up the 3rd one pls (the proposal of Richard M. Stallman) which
makes the merging into 7th amendment valid again.

2) drop the 8th amendment (as already said) which makes the merging to
9th amendment unnecessary.

Additionally i have made two small corrections to the original text of
the Tenth amendment, where the deleting of parts of a sentence would
leave the sentence incomplete even gramatically. I noted this in the
'arguments' section respectively.
For the 11th to 15th amendments i supplied the reasons for the amendments.

thx for your attention and best regards,
--
Jens Seipenbusch
vice chairman
js at piratenpartei.de