[pp.int.general] About which german amendments have to be annulled

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 6 13:28:29 CET 2008

This public exchange of mails between PPDE members is being too messy for me.

- who is actually being PPDE spokesperson?
- which PPDE amendments are going to be annulled? all except Tenth Amendment -who has to be splitted-? only Eighth Amendment? none?

About Tenth Amendment, I've put in the Amendments Central that it becomes splitted into five new amendments -annuling Tenth, which becomes Eleventh, Twelfth, Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth-; Jens, you can make the split by yourself -take any of first 8 amendments (except Seventh, which is a merged one) as a model-, or wait until tonight to have me splitting them. Anyway, is highly recommended to enlist some arguments supporting your amendments, to make people aware of why should vote for them. Regards

                                                                     Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                             Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman