[pp.int.general] Six months to go

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Mon Nov 10 18:40:43 CET 2008

> So why have you willingly not participated in the Pirate Manifesto's
> Stage Two? Regards,
1) I was quite clear as to what priorities I believe are the correct
ones in my last post. Now is a time for action, not for crossing Ts and
dotting Is.

2) You sound accusatory, when the burden of proof lies on you. If you do
not rally enough supporters to a cause, in this case a declaration with
signatures, it is not the people who aren't interested who are at fault;
it is you who have failed to sell the case. If you want more people to
participate, explain why it is beneficial to them to do so, rather than
(like last time) lash out and accuse of trying to prevent and sabotage
progress.

Rick