[pp.int.general] Six months to go

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Mon Nov 10 19:35:50 CET 2008

You keep saying that pp.se is wrong to not take part in your initiative,
first by citing how many others are taking part in (like that would
matter), and second by pointing at another early initiative at a
manifesto (the purpose of which was fulfilled by other means).

Again, the situation is very straightforward: if you want the
participation of pp.se, you need to convince pp.se -- me or other
officials reading this list -- that devoting resources to arguing about
an internal piece of paper is more important than devoting resources to
gearing up for the swiftly oncoming election.

Implying that pp.se at fault for not understanding the obvious
importance of this task is not going to work. I do not any significance
of that paper in changing whether we get Swedish votes in Europarl or
not, and that is the only decision-making criterion at this point. If we
devote resources to a particular action, does that help us get votes in
the necessary quantity, or does it not?

Rick