[pp.int.general] Stances on different ideologies (was: Current state of Piratenpartei Deutschland in general)

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:58:34 CET 2008

> We were asked, what we say to minimum wages, integration of foreigners,
> extension of the airports, nuclear power. What do you want to answer to
> people, asking you these questions? Vote us, we let others decide, what
> to do?

"We have here an internal party poll on issue A. Fill it and tell us how you
think it should be. This member of the party's that side supports A and B.
You should probably vote for him rather than me since I am for C and D." and
so on.

The PPFI is not advocating betraying our voters by letting other parties
decide in our place on non-core issues, no, we want our individual members
to have the freedom to represent exactly the people who voted for them, and
not a shoehorned party agenda.