[pp.int.general] Why Members left .... was: Stances on different ideologies

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Wed Nov 12 15:48:35 CET 2008

Andreas Popp wrote:

> we should avoid extreme ideologies on any other point than our core topics.

Are you kidding?
That's exactly what you decided.

> What happend on the last general assembly of the German Pirate Party was unorganised and chaotic. Nobody did turn to any extreme stands.

Are you kidding?
That's exactly what you decided.
Read your protocols carefully and compare them to the communists and
green party program.
Just pirated rip-off content, huh?

> We just gathered things we could have an opinion on, for the European Parliament elecetion.

The nationalization of wide parts of the german infrastructures - and
"free public traffic for all" are not really european issues, even when
you project a german prototype state for the EUSSR.
So, what are you talking about?

> For everyone who is concerned about that: I do not think we have the personal capacity to work out anything else than our core topics. So reality kills the idea here anyway.

Why were the three day (!) convention necessary then, except to make you
and your buddy Seipenbusch top gun candidates for the european elections?

Why did you made this three day muppets show, without saying the
audience that the may decide what they want, because "reality kills the
idea anyway"?

> the danger of building a general infranstructure monopoly.

Are you kidding?
That's exactly what you decided.

Mr. Popp, after all your are just another hypocrite and by this you got
the best preconditions to carve out a political career. In any party.

regards,
Mirco da Silva