[pp.int.general] Idiots (was: Re: Why Members left)

Max Moritz Sievers m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Nov 12 15:58:50 CET 2008

Gagis wrote:
> As a Physicist I believe in Nuclear power, and just like the founder of
> Greenpeace does, think it is the most enviromentally friendly choice today.
> I think greens should be adding more nuclear plants to get rid of coal and
> oil.

I have not outsourced my sanities to Greenpeace. We will get rid of uranium,
coal and oil at last -- that's for sure, unless mankind dies before the
deposits are exploited.

> I would dismiss your party as a joke and not vote for you upon reading the
> point about nuclear power.

Then I dismiss you as a joke.

> On the other hand, green people who think nuclear power sucks because
> Tzhernobyl, coal sucks because CO2, Oil sucks because CO2, water power
> sucks because rivers get ruined, solar power sucks because it ruins fields
> and wind power sucks because it ruins views and kills birds and so on would
> dismiss me for advocating any producing of energy in any way.

CO2 is not a problem in any way. I breathe it until i die and it is not a
problem for the climate, too. Again: I have not outsourced my sanities to any
greens. We need sustainable energy solutions. All sustainable energy we have
is geothermal, the tide and solar. Using solar engery does not mean to use a
photovoltaic system nor a solar collector at all. Think about it!

--
regards
Max Moritz Sievers