[pp.int.general] Why Members left

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:37:47 CET 2008

> > And you could be sure - this would not exclude but *inbclude* A) and B).
> > Only radicals of A) (greens) and B) (don´t know - libertarians?) would
> > be "excluded"... but they were never included (would anyway not vote for
> > the PP´s).
>
> The supporters of answer B are not libertarians, they are idiots.

I can provide a clarifying example.

As a Physicist I believe in Nuclear power, and just like the founder of
Greenpeace does, think it is the most enviromentally friendly choice today.
I think greens should be adding more nuclear plants to get rid of coal and
oil.

I would dismiss your party as a joke and not vote for you upon reading the
point about nuclear power.

Votes lost, party weakened, moving on.

On the other hand, green people who think nuclear power sucks because
Tzhernobyl, coal sucks because CO2, Oil sucks because CO2, water power sucks
because rivers get ruined, solar power sucks because it ruins fields and
wind power sucks because it ruins views and kills birds and so on would
dismiss me for advocating any producing of energy in any way.

Votes lost again.

-Jyri Hämäläinen, deputy member of the board of PPFI