[pp.int.general] Why Members left

Max Moritz Sievers m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Nov 12 18:21:46 CET 2008

Andrew Norton wrote:
> Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
> > Take me as an example. I am totally against nuclear power and communism
> > and totally for anarchy.
>
> Don't understand why.

It is BAD practice to take a position on a topic without knowing all the facts
about it.

> Nothing wrong with nuclear power. It's as clean as we have, and as safe.

It produces radioactive waste and also a lot of CO2 by the way. And like
fossil fuels uranium resources aren't unlimited. We can continue with nuclear
power maybe 100 or 200 years if we don't change the methods. In about 900
million years no man can live on earth because the sun is getting hotter. If
mankind wants to survive this, it has to move from earth. Every use of energy
which could not last until then is not sustainable and we have to end it as
quick as possible.

But I highly query that mankind will survive 1,000 years.

--
regards
Max Moritz Sievers