[pp.int.general] Let's stay focused, please

Kaj Sotala kaj.sotala at piraattipuolue.fi
Wed Nov 12 16:36:45 CET 2008

I'll shortly respond to the people who replied to me - however, before
that, I thought this would be a necessary mail. The following pretty
much represents the view of Piraattipuolue's whole board.

Folks - try to stay on topic. This list really isn't the place for
arguing over the best economic system, or over what form of energy is
the best. You can engage in those kinds of debates on a million other
forums, but this list is supposed to be for international *pirate*
discussions. If somebody, as an example, mentions that they support or
do not support a particular non-pirate related policy, that is NOT an
invite to challenge their opinion. Just treat it as an example of what
they want to say, and move on even if you'd disagree. Answer their
actual argument, don't get stuck on the details.

Also, people, please stay civil - we're supposed to be on the same
side. The more we bicker, the stronger the forces of Mordor grow.

On behalf of Piraattipuolue,
Kaj Sotala, party spokesperson