[pp.int.general] technical problems with this list

Rickard Olsson rickard.olsson at piratpartiet.se
Wed Nov 12 22:08:17 CET 2008

Jens Seipenbusch wrote:

> I will try to find another target address for the mails of this list to
> me and would like to ask, if the list administrator could check, if
> there are any problems with my subscription. (is there a spam filter in
> use?)

No, there's nothing like that on the server.

You can check the mailing list archives
(http://lists.pirateweb.net/pipermail/pp.international.general/2008-November/thread.html)
to see when e-mail show up on the list and compare when they arrive in
your inbox. When there's a discrepancy next time, let me know so I can
check the logs.

/ Richie