[pp.int.general] Why Members left

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:52:30 CET 2008

I'm sorry to say this, but this wouldn't have happened if we DON'T FEED
THE...

Max, I think you've made your point on non-core issues. Now could you stop
repeating it?  We've read you, most of us don't agree with you on those
subjects and repeating yourself again and again, and again, is not gonna
convince us of anything apart from you behaving like a...

Please don't feed the...