[pp.int.general] Why Members left

John Nilsson john at milsson.nu
Wed Nov 12 22:32:54 CET 2008

I probably missed the start of this debate but am I correct in understanding
the dilemma to be how Pirate Parties should handle issues not related to the
core platform in the EU parliament?
So to bring me up to speed, what has been said about theese allternatives?

A) The party only takes a stance on issues related to the core platform.
Issues that are outside the scope is up to the individual MEP to decide on
at their discression. Make sure you vote for the person you belive will
represent your views.

B) The party takes no stance on issues not related to the core platform.
Instead these issues will be used as leverage when barganing with other MEP
for votes on issues we DO take a stance on. Basically we'll sell our votes
with the purpose of succeding with the reforms we prioritize.

BR.
John