[pp.int.general] Netiquette & PPI list

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Thu Nov 13 11:08:27 CET 2008

Jens Seipenbusch schrieb:

> yes, probably best to just deregister him at this list, cause he already
> spams our national lists with his weird ideas and blunt offenses...
>
> in the current state, this list becomes unusable, lets reclaim it for
> our work asap.

Nice idea.

We should copy, remix & share it.

Jens? Probably best to just deregister him from the party, cause he
already mislead the movement for two years now with his weird efforts of
censor- and dictatorship, doing mainly nothing but intrigant offenses...

In the current state the german pirate party has become useless, let's
reclaim it for our work asap.

"80 Pirates on a dead mens chest..."