[pp.int.general] Netiquette & PPI list

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 13 11:41:46 CET 2008

De: Mirco da Silva <mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org>
Enviado: jueves, 13 de noviembre, 2008 11:08:27

> Jens? Probably best to just deregister him from the party, cause he already mislead the
> movement for two years now with his weird efforts of censor- and dictatorship, doing mainly
> nothing but intrigant offenses...
>
> In the current state the german pirate party has become useless, let's reclaim it for our work
> asap.

Sorry, the thing is: that discussion about casting a Misstrauensvotum (a motion of no-confidence) against Jens ... wouldn't it be better to comment it in a Piraten Partei Deutschland mailing list? I mean, if this is PPI list, while I agree that -as Andrew said- knowing who, and when, talks on behalf of who is a very important thing ... I think internal pirate party affairs should remain internal.

And by doing so, simply reporting PPI about eventual changes in pirate parties' officers & representatives -I think it's very interesting to know about Parti Pirate's split, or PPDE fleeing of several member, or PIRATA membership not growing ... but as (in Rick's words) weekly reports, rather than continuous internal quarrels recreated in PPI list-.

In a daily basis, PPI list for PPI issues; that's my personal opinion :) Regards,

                                                                   Carlos Ayala
                                                                   ( AIarakoa )

                                             Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman