[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 13 11:49:07 CET 2008

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: jueves, 13 de noviembre, 2008 10:42:51

> Thats too high imho, our national rules e.g. demand 2/3 majority at most. I'd like to have this
> cleared _before_ anyone sets another deadline for the voting provess please

I forgot to remind in my reply -I say remind because in the first mail of this thread I already announced it- that there is actually a deadline for the voting window: 22nd of November 2008, 23:59 UTC; when the extra week was tacitly agreed it included the extra week also to be applied to the voting's deadline, to keep the 14-day voting window. Regards,

                                                                  Carlos Ayala
                                                                  ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman