[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 14 13:34:36 CET 2008

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: viernes, 14 de noviembre, 2008 12:31:21

> I surely dont want to change voting rules during the ballot, but up to now in fact i did not agree to
> any voting rules.
> Again i cant accept any deadline until this is sorted out.

> I dont think it will bring us any consent, if we just run through some deadlines regardless of
> the mentioned problem.

I have a mail in PPI list, date 03-IX-08, sent by Helmut, stating "I
am now going to ask the other German pirates which way of proposing
amendments we are going to choose but I believe it will be the member
based way even though I don't believe that many people are actually
going to actually present amendments"; I have a mail from a man called, Jens Seipenbusch -bet you know him-, date 05-IX-08, saying "i briefly read the first Draft of the proposed manifesto and must say" -so you must unavoidably have read Helmut's actions as representative and being aware of Pirate Manifesto's Central (it's in the very middle of PPDE's international wiki page)-.

Instead
of casting a shadow of doubt regarding this process, you better explain
why you remained silent during months only to talk now, sacking your
representative, asking for voting window's delay, etc. Hope you don't
mind if I ask you to explain it, I'm pretty curious about it. Regards,

                                                                    Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman