[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 14 19:26:43 CET 2008

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: viernes, 14 de noviembre, 2008 18:45:15

> i only answer here again, so you can better understand my situation and to prevent you from
> thinking wrong about what happened.

> If you still want to further clarify what happened, pls mail to me directly.....

Ok; even I may say that most of these mails could have been saved if you had sent me a mail to my PIRATA mail account -which, by the way, was indicated in the wiki to solve any doubts, and it still stands for it-.

Just want to say something about this last mail, not for sure, only my opinion -as you have commented this publicly, also asking for info, I think I may publicly say my viewpoint-:

> no, i just want to find out, if the intendend voters agree on the voting system by the majority -
> thats all. And its not enough for me (if its for you) to know, that none of them objected, since
> they just might have missed the info like myself.

I don't know personally and/or by fluent internet communication all representatives; however, I know Valentin (personally and by mail), I know Andrew (by mail and by chat), I know personally Arkadiusz (personally)-, I know Ole (personally and by mail & chat), I know Anton (by mail & chat), and Andrew knows Roderick; that makes, excluding me -I'm sure about myself, indeed-, 6 out of 10 representatives who I'm 99% sure that carry their duties as international proxies responsibly.

About Amelia, Samir and Matthias, I don't know them that well, though I have no reasons to think the opposite -even if it were the case, there were and are other Austrian & Dutch mates here in the PPI list, and plenty of Swedish members, able to report their parties if there were and are something awkward regarding Pirate Manifesto-. Regarding you and Helmut ... well, the PPDE internal affairs unveiled by several PPDE members & ex-members were fully out of my knowledge, as well as the working relationship between Helmut and you.

So, the only thing I know is that there were several people, appearing in wiki page as pirate parties representatives, who together with me reached an agreement concerning the voting system, without any rejection as long as I remember -I checked the logs last day, however if someone has contradicting info, please make it known-. Were all of them truly representing their parties? As far as I know, I'm 99 % sure about 6 of them, and I have no reasons to think the opposite about other 3; only PPDE has been the one which has disallowed its representative. So, if there are other representatives not truly acting on behalf of their parties or not, only those parties can know it. The fact I know is that this process has been open enough, transparent enough and lasting enough to have allowed any party to react in time, and disallow any individual not acting on behalf of his/her party. Regards,

                                                                    Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                               Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman