[pp.int.general] 9/11 is a lie

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Thu Nov 13 15:01:44 CET 2008

Max Moritz Sievers:

>> In the case of 9/11, the real conspiracy is what the government did
>> during the attacks--not before, and (for the most part) not after,
>> either. Most of what the government was doing before and after is
>> public knowledge or unrelated. The real questions were successfully
>> covered by Michael Moore, rather than uncovered.
>>

> Michael Moore works for THEM.

I do not know for whom he works, but what I know is - he's not a pirate:

*Moore appeared briefly in Alex Jones's 2005 film Martial Law 9/11: Rise
of the Police State.
Jones prompts Moore for an answer as to _why he did not mention any of
the real issues about the September 11_ attacks in his film Fahrenheit
9/11.
Specifically, _why Moore did not mention why NORAD stood down_.
Moore's reply was simply, *
*_"Because it would be Un-America__n."

_Source & Video:
http://www.xtimeline.com/timeline/Biography-of-Michael-Moore/Moore-s-appearance-in-Alex-Jones-s-film