[pp.int.general] 9/11 is a lie

Max Moritz Sievers m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Thu Nov 13 19:04:03 CET 2008

Mirco da Silva wrote:
> Max Moritz Sievers:
> >> In the case of 9/11, the real conspiracy is what the government did
> >> during the attacks--not before, and (for the most part) not after,
> >> either. Most of what the government was doing before and after is
> >> public knowledge or unrelated. The real questions were successfully
> >> covered by Michael Moore, rather than uncovered.
> >
> > Michael Moore works for THEM.
>
> I do not know for whom he works, but what I know is - he's not a pirate:

He works for THEM whoever pays his bills. Here again comes my favorite topic
into play: Michael Moore hates his penis and he believes in the Gaia
hypothesis and thinks mother earth is extinguishing the male sex
because "stupid white men" (males) harm the planet. He was raised by females
only and observes at his relatives that more females are born. What good can
be expected by someone who hates his sex and his genital?

On the other hand Valerie Solanas is a whole different case. She had a wicked
sense of humor.

| Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society
| being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible,
| thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money
| system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.
|
| [...]
|
| It's often said that men use women. Use them for what? Surely not pleasure.
-- Valerie Solanas: The S.C.U.M. Manifesto

> *Moore appeared briefly in Alex Jones's 2005 film Martial Law 9/11: Rise
> of the Police State.
> Jones prompts Moore for an answer as to _why he did not mention any of
> the real issues about the September 11_ attacks in his film Fahrenheit
> 9/11.
> Specifically, _why Moore did not mention why NORAD stood down_.
> Moore's reply was simply, *
> *_"Because it would be Un-America__n."

| The citizen who sees his society's democratic clothes being worn out and
| does not cry out is not a patriot but a traitor.
-- Mark Twain

| Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation
| that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing
| falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any
| refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the
| war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this
| process of grotesque self-deception.
-- Mark Twain: The Mysterious Stranger

--
regards