[pp.int.general] War is the father of all things... ;)

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Thu Nov 13 16:16:20 CET 2008

Rickard Olsson schrieb:
> Mirco da Silva wrote:
>
>> Rickard Olsson schrieb:
>>

>>> this is a list for general talk
>>> Obviously there is a demand to discuss issues not appropriate to this list.
>>> May I ask you, the BOFHs, to create a separate list not focussed on
>>> anything, but for free (not moderated) exchange between international
>>> pirate allies?
>>>
> There are, quite literally, tens of thousands of forums, mailing lists,
> IRC channels and chatrooms dedicated to subjects and issues which are
> off-topic for the international Pirate movement. I am not sure why we
> should allocate resources towards creating yet another

Maybe it would be easier to have "exchange between international pirate
allies (only on core issues of course - maybe a word filter would help
to stay "clean" )" in one list and "focussed work on PPI" on another.
But if you think its more effective to have a "General Talk" here as
this list is entitled, its ok for me.
I know how to handle my mail client. ;)