[pp.int.general] Netiquette & PPI list

Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österrei Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österrei
Thu Nov 13 16:54:45 CET 2008

> El Jueves 13 Noviembre 2008, Carlos Ayala escribió:
>
>> How long till finally Max receives a temporary ban, as David requests? Look
>> at this:
>>

> I for one, have been reading all these tiring emails and I just want ot say
> one thing: please, ban this individual from this list.
>
> Regards,
>       Eduardo Robles Elvira (Member of the Spanish Pirate Party)
Agreed, just had time to take a look into the mailinglist and was
shocked about the amount of "spam", not only because of that person but
seemingly because the germans are obviously unable at the moment to get
things sorted out and some are so angry that they think they have to
drag that into the international list.

You guys know that let you look like 6 year olds?

Here in Austria we had our fights too, but geez, we would have never
thought dragging that into the international list. I mean for what
purpose? Nobody cares, everybody here has enough to do with the own
party and life.

Stop it right now and start behaving like adults, thanks.