[pp.int.general] Netiquette & PPI list - weekly report part II.

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Thu Nov 13 17:36:42 CET 2008

Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreichs:
> I mean for what
> purpose? Nobody cares, everybody here has enough to do with the own
> party and life.

Nobody cares?
Whats the purpose of an international "whatever," when everybody's stuck
into national stuff?
Whats about the pirates not organized in national parties?
No need for additional manpower in the upcoming elections campaigns?
Maybe.. but..

Do you *really* want to get seats in the EP?
Than you *should* be interested in whats going up in Germany.
That's were the booty is.

Seats in the EP after 2009 elections:

Germany:  99
France:  72
Spain:  50
Sweden:  18
Austria:  17
Finland: 13

Please gimme a hint, a"continue" if you're interested in part II. of my
"report" and an idea how to handle the german mess and get results.
A "do not disturb" from the majority will end my participation in this
discussion.
Own life 'n' stuff.. u know. ;)

So come on - please vote now - nobody has time to waste.

regards,
Mirco