[pp.int.general] Please ban Max, due to his repeated insults

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 13 18:41:26 CET 2008

Please, admins of PPI mailing list, after Max has said in other mail "I suggest you to stick your head in your arse"
-it's my duty as PIRATA international proxy to care about my fellow party members not being
insulted, harassed and offended by this individual (I also care, of
course, about Max's harassing the rest of this list's users)- and
signed his mail with "retards" instead of "regards", added to his "stupid" and "numbskull" previous insults, again I claim for
disciplinary measures against Max Moritz Sievers.

                                                              Carlos Ayala
                                                              ( Aiarakoa )

                                          Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman