[pp.int.general] Please ban Max, due to his repeated insults

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:10:18 CET 2008

Well harsh discussion and insults are nothing, but he is bothersome in more
way than that. We are supposed to be able to handle some heated debating,
but utter senselessness is another matter of course.

I would more of like to know how one can blacklist someone in gmail, for he
does not seem to contribute anything to the discussion worth reading and I
do not have the time to go all these new mails popping up.