[pp.int.general] Please ban Max, due to his repeated insults

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:18:47 CET 2008

Gagis, I have nothing against harsh discussion or heated debating. I'm used
to it all the time, for me it's totally acceptable if it helps getting
things done.
But personal insults are unacceptable.

Measures should be taken and a netiquette adopted, since more disruptive
trolls will come in the future. We have no choice but to deal with them.

PS: If no response is given, I'm blacklisting him. If people is still
feeding him, I'm blacklisting all the mails responding to him.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Gagis <wildfinn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well harsh discussion and insults are nothing, but he is bothersome in more
> way than that. We are supposed to be able to handle some heated debating,
> but utter senselessness is another matter of course.
>
> I would more of like to know how one can blacklist someone in gmail, for he
> does not seem to contribute anything to the discussion worth reading and I
> do not have the time to go all these new mails popping up.
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM, Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es> wrote:
>
>> Please, admins of PPI mailing list, after Max has said in other mail "I
>> suggest you to stick your head in your arse" -it's my duty as PIRATA
>> international proxy to care about my fellow party members not being
>> insulted, harassed and offended by this individual (I also care, of course,
>> about Max's harassing the rest of this list's users)- and signed his mail
>> with "retards" instead of "regards", added to his "stupid" and "numbskull"
>> Sievers.
>>

>>                                                               Carlos Ayala
>>                                                               ( Aiarakoa )
>>
>>                                           Partido Pirata National Board's