[pp.int.general] Germany forwading censorship against wikipedia.de

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Sun Nov 16 12:23:18 CET 2008

Just adding my knowledge about this case:

Helmut Pozimski schrieb:
> By the way, it is not Germany in the sense
> of the government or any officials but just a single person that filed the
> injunction and a stupid court which decided it without hearing the other
> side.

He is a member of the Bundestag (thats bad enough). And (BTW) he worked
at the court wich made the decision. He was imho a "Rechtsreferendar"
there before.... it just looks like a courtesy.

> Well, he could just have corrected the Wikipedia-article himself

It seems that he tried it (an IP from the Bundestag is in the
version-history).

He managed to bring the hits on his article from about 70 a day up to
240.000 yesterday. Just a fool - he is a member of the parliament... and
that ist really bad. Persons like him have to make serious decisions
every day.

Regards
ALOA