[pp.int.general] Open Source Hardware Project

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Sun Nov 16 19:13:20 CET 2008

Hi,
 from the PP-SE forum:

---

I am considering planning an event in the UK to launch an Open Source
Hardware Project that I've started online
( http://we.riseup.net/opensourcehardware )

Was looking for the UK Pirate Party website with no luck,

So I am putiting a callout here for anyone who would interested on talking
about the Pirate Party at such an event,

I am currently based In Edinburgh Scotland, Chances are just now this
event will take place in Edinburgh or Glasgow,

You can email me regarding this at cinemaparadiso at riseup.net

Thanks,
Ben

---

even though PP-UK looks abandoned, maybe there is someone in the vicinity
of Scotland on this list.

Regards,
Mårten Fjällström