[pp.int.general] Website for jointly campaigning for the EU Election

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:54:41 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Florian Lauté <godfloyd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's a good idea to have a web platform for each country presenting a
> group for the EU elections (regarding the low price of domain names) and a
> common platform to promote and explain our ideas.

From the technical point of view (I'm in Pirata IT group), I strongly
disagree.
Setting up the main infrastructure should be done only one time, our main
efforts should be directed to translate and generate more contents instead
of repeating the same work, again and again.
We need different versions (in different languages) of the web platform. We
can use subdomains, subdirectories or any other approach. But the web
platform should be common in order to minomize the amount of IT work.

About the domain: I think http://pirateparty.eu/2009/ (as proposed by
Helmut) makes the most sense.

--
David Arcos