[pp.int.general] Fwd: [A2k] Green paper from EC on exceptions (deadline for comments is November 30, 2008)

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 23:58:22 CET 2008

http://int.piratenpartei.de/EU_Greenbook_on_copyright_exceptions

Here is the wikipage created. I've included suggestions for answers of
type "yes/no" with a few exceptions. They obviously need some work.

Since I'm preparing the Swedish Young Pirate reply I might not be able
to draft a completely different reply for PPI, even though I think
that would be the best (if they were different)

sincerely,
Amelia