[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: only 40 hours remaining to cast your pirate parties' votes

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 21 07:45:17 CET 2008

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Showdown

Even if you prefer First Draft as is, is highly recommendable to cast your votes, in order to clear any kind of doubt regarding support to original wording or to the amendments; in order to know which is the wording the pirate parties do prefer, the wording that best reflects who we are and what we want.

Voting window's deadline: 22nd November 2008, 23:59 UTC

Please indicate here your internal voting window's deadline here :) Regards,

                                                                      Carlos Ayala
                                                                      ( Aiarakoa )

                                               Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: http://int..piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Eligible_Voters#Internal_voting_window.27s_deadline