[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Orthographic & grammar correction

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 24 16:32:18 CET 2008

Tomorrow I'll be all day out -in the morning, going to one University (to collect signatures in order to be able to concur to the EU Election); in the evening, going to another University (this time, to attend lectures)-. On Thursday I'll be off to work (approx) from 15:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC.

So, I prefer Wednesday afternoon -what can be understood as Wednesday early in the morning, US time-. Anyone else does have different preferences? If not, maybe Wednesday 26 Nov 2008, 17:30 UTC (18:30 CET), can be a good time to meet in #ppi channel of irc.piratpartiet.se. Regards,

                                                                  Carlos Ayala
                                                                   ( Aiarakoa )

                                               Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman