[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 having been annulled

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 27 14:05:14 CET 2008

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: jueves, 27 de noviembre, 2008 13:41:44
> i'm very sorry, that you cant find the right words again, but now its enough.

(?)

> Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> much text
> > You lie
> even more text

And of course you lied: you put the blame on me because of the droppage of Stallman's Amendment, when it was you, Jens, who dropped Stallman's Amendment.

> I did abide by all the rules, deadlines and decisions you made in the process of the first draft of
> the manifesto; i'd like to remind you, that others didnt match deadlines, but still i accepted your
> rejecting of my adjustments.

Both allowances and rejections were put under the escrutiny of the rest of representatives. They admitted exceptionally delays of few hours and rejected 40-hour-long delays -maybe because of your neglecting management, e.g., disallowing Helmut and dropping Stallman's Amendment at the very last minute (just after months of remaining silent)-.

> Now after the deadline has passed and we review the problems of the process, you choose to
> demonstrate again, that you are not the right person to lead the amendment process in a decent
> way.

That's your opinion.

> So i demand that you immediately step down from your current role of organizing future votings or
> deadlines in the amendment process of the pirate manifesto.
>
> At the same time i would like to propose Andrew as our PPI representative for managing the
> further process of this.

Next week there should be a meeting concerning the 1st (Stallman's Amendment), 6th & 7th ballots; you may know it though as you don't read the PPI list I'm not sure about it.

If representatives want to replace me as Pirate Manifesto's responsible, I'll have no objection -more time for other issues-; however, if they trust me to finish the job -we're really close; after those debates we'll have the Final Draft-, I'll work hard to make it. It's up to all representatives, not just you. Regards,

                                                            Carlos Ayala
                                                            ( Aiarakoa )

                                         Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman