[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 having been annulled

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Thu Nov 27 17:53:17 CET 2008

David Arcos skrev:
> Guys, don't feed the troll.

Well, I don't want to throw flames, but we have an issue. PP DK and some
other PPs are very sorry that amendment 3 was annulled less than two
days before the deadline. This meant that we thought this change could
be voted on, and we did not realize it was gone until after the
deadline. Fortunately, I understand this will be discussed after the
grammar/spelling corrections, so all this issue can be used for now is
to become better in the future.