[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 ha

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:19:01 CET 2008

Carlos and Jens, will you quit the absolutely useless bickering already and
start thinking about what helps us make the manifest better instead of whose
pride is hurt and where. The rest of us simply do not care and are rather
unimpressed with the behiaviour of *both* of you.

Think: "Does this improve the document?", instead of: "Is this formally
correct and does it support my authority?"