[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: extra debate round for 1st, 6th & 7th ballots

Fri Nov 28 14:30:42 CET 2008

Am Friday 28 November 2008 11:23:32 schrieb Jens Seipenbusch:
> i dont know who translated it,
Well, actually it were Max (from Austria) and me who did the translation. I
wouldn't say that my translation skills are perfect but it's definitly better
than a google translation.
> In addition we have a federal strutuce of our party, so the discussion
> will just take time - why do you think we should not be allowed to have
> this time ?
Come on! You know that is not the reason. You know what time you had and the
result has nothing to do with the federal structure. Truth is that there was
only very little interest in the manifesto and therefore the answers were not
really numberous. But we definitly had discussions about the manifesto
earlier, based on both, the english and translated wording. But you decided
to ignore that and ask someone else to ask for opinions for you which wasn't
successful.

regards
Helmut