[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 having been annulled

Fri Nov 28 15:43:42 CET 2008

Am Friday 28 November 2008 11:10:12 schrieb Jens Seipenbusch:
> Thats mainly the fault of the german pirates, me and Helmut, since i
> would have expected that Helmut wouldnt just decide on behalf of PP-DE
> silently without notifying me - but thats what he did.
How much more notification do you need. I told all german pirates about it on
our mailing lists, our forum and I created a few pages for it in our wiki and
linked these from the front page. How can you pretend not knowing anything
about it? From my point of view there are only two possibilities:
a)You are lying and were aware of the preparations
b)You just completely ignored everything going on in the party

For sure, you are the only one who knows which of the possibilities is the
truth. But please don't blame me for your idleness or lack of interest.

regards
Helmut