[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 ha

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Nov 29 10:41:36 CET 2008

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: viernes, 28 de noviembre, 2008 19:01:56
> i made a new page to collect all the remaining issues with the goal to fix them in a second
> amendment round:
etc,etc,etc

Simply:
- you've announced a Second Amendment Phaseagreed with no one (yet, as far as I know); usually one should first meet peers and agree rules (like we did in July); however, seemingly that doesn't apply in Jens' World
- to amend a Second Draft taken from nowhere (to get Second Draft we still have to fix orthographic & grammar mistakes, a duty in which you haven't cooperated yet)
- in that wiki page you ask meetings to be announced with at least a 3-day margin; meetings for next week were announced yesterday, however, you haven't proposed date & time yet -hope you don't appear next week saying "hey I was totally unaware why didn't you tell me?"-

So please: share your will about when do you want next meeting to be held, and stop counting with no one to make things. Also, if you feel keen to, please review the German translation of First Draft -to avoid bizarre conversations like "I don't like First Draft translation to German" / "then review it" / "I don't want to"- and cooperate in the orthographic & grammar review of First Draft. Regards,

                                                                       Carlos Ayala
                                                                       ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: Very interesting mails from Helmut Pozimski, yesterday afternoon