[pp.int.general] The TPB blocking case - our correction of IFPIs misleading press release

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Sat Nov 29 23:48:53 CET 2008

Hi,

You may have heard about a recent court case in Denmark where an ISP is
ordered to block access to the Pirate Bay.

Now IFPI has sent out a press release trying to mislead the press. To
counter this, I have written a text in english analyzing the press
release and explaining what really happened:
http://www.piratpartiet.dk/node/32

Feel free to spread this, and use in whatever way you like. Please let
me know if you see any misspellings, bad grammar or inaccuracies.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.