[pp.int.general] The TPB blocking case - our correction of IFPIs misleading press release

Anders Hedberg anders.hedberg at piratpartiet.se
Sun Nov 30 04:14:11 CET 2008

The initial raid and police investigation may have (illegally according to
swedish law) been ordered by the swedish Minister of Justice, who since has
dropped out of politics. The policeman in charge of the investigation left
the police just after the police investigation was closed. Later is

---
The former minister of Justice, Tomas Bodström is a friend of the lawyer
representing the interest groups opposing the Pirate Bay. He is still active
in the parlament, but his party lost the majority in the last election.

Spelling - Later is - Later IT...

Best regards, Anders H.