[pp.int.general] Some pending issues

Wed Oct 8 22:36:37 CEST 2008

Am Sunday 05 October 2008 20:43:32 schrieb Carlos Ayala:
> - There are no amendments in the Amendments Central -actually it still
> lacks many translations of First Draft; maybe you thought it's enough with
> the English version, don't know-; maybe it means that no amendments are
> needed, however, if any of the parties think otherwise, wouldn't make sense
> if no amendments are proposed and, later, any of the parties not having
> proposed amendments complains about the First Draft; if any pirate party
> has any changes to propose on the First Draft, it would be logical to
> propose it before the Stage Two's deadline
Sorry for not proposing any amendments yet. There are indeed a few things we
(meaning me and a few other German pirates who care about the manifesto) like
to see changed. However, I am busy with other party-related stuff at the
moment and I don't have internet connection all the time (no DSL atm, only
UMTS which I share with a friend)  so it will most likely take a few more
days. But I am definitely going to propose some amendments and maybe some
other German pirates are going to as well (I will translate them if
necessary).

regards
Helmut