[pp.int.general] Some pending issues

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 5 20:43:32 CEST 2008

Hello:

- There are no amendments in the Amendments Central -actually it still lacks many translations of First Draft; maybe you thought it's enough with the English version, don't know-; maybe it means that no amendments are needed, however, if any of the parties think otherwise, wouldn't make sense if no amendments are proposed and, later, any of the parties not having proposed amendments complains about the First Draft; if any pirate party has any changes to propose on the First Draft, it would be logical to propose it before the Stage Two's deadline

- What happens with the 4th International Conference? where is it going to be held?

- The Pirate Manifesto is not about political platforms, nor about our joint strategy if we nail some seats at the Europarliament; thus, shouldn't we use 4th International Conference to discuss our joint strategy -a unique strategy, or freedom for MEPs from different pirate parties, or whatever other choices-? And if we have to use 4th International Conference to discuss it, shouldn't we work on it before the Conference -to make a better and more efficient effort and be sure that what we agree on is truly representative-, as well as put it under confirmation of our respective pirate parties after the Conference?

I think it's risky to not face the pending issues and let the days pass ... until the day to face it arrives only to find we didn't prepare ourselves to face it. We still have time to prepare these -and other issues that I may have forgotten-, so I think we should. Regards,

                                                                   Carlos Ayala
                                                                   ( Aiarakoa )

                                            Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman