[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 19, Issue 19

Richard M. Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Sep 18 16:31:18 CEST 2008

These two points make an interesting contrast.  Skype is also non-free
software (thus tailor-made for such abuse).

Posting your skype account is as much as saying "Please use Skype" to
the rest of the list.  Is that a good idea?

     and Man-In-The-Middle-Attacks to break

Can someone say where I could get more info in English about this
vulnerability in SSL?  I thought SSL certificates were supposed to
prevent this.