[pp.int.general] PPI

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Sep 20 18:33:45 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Andrew Norton <andrew.norton at pirate-party.us>

Enviado: sábado, 20 de septiembre, 2008 15:44:59
> A few weeks ago, I floated the idea at one of the manifesto meetings about having someone
> working just on PPI stuff, rather than the ad-hoc group of national party people who were dealing
> with ppi as a secondary thing. Well, I've stepped down from my position as chairman of the US
> Party, and I would like to take that role.

Recent events -Swedish wiretapping law, Spanish judgment on websites with links, Bavarian seizure of a Piraten Partei server, Torpedo Amendments voting next week, etc- show the need for such group to exist and work fully functional. To make joint PRs, to release joint statements, to make team spirit grow -and allow national pirate parties to take advantage from that, as I think that together we are stronger-. Regards,

                                                                   Carlos Ayala
                                                                   ( Aiarakoa )

                                             Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman